Can you take "no" for an answer?

I‘ve attended a clinic with Leslie Desmond lately (as a spectator) and I will write about the lessons I‘ve learned in future posts - and in my newsletter
Leslie pays much attention to see things through the horse‘s eyes. Trying to apply that I decided a few days ago to do nothing with the horse. Just hang out, look for the subtle signs of communication and see where we would get. 
That is a contrary approach to my normal me, as usually I have a plan (or I develop one in the course). And it led me to some interesting conclusions:

- what happens if you take "no" for an answer?
- what happens if you wait just a little longer than you are willing to?
- how can your expectation disturb your horse?

If you want to know the answers, you might want to sign up for my newsletter. It‘s free, I created it with madmimi (which is a synonym for great design), it comes twice a month (at the most) and if you don‘t like it - just click „unsubscribe“. 


0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment