Thank you guys!

I think is time to say thank youFor reading the ramblings here on the blog, for clicking on the email that delivers my newsletter, and for following me on twitter.
I know that time is precious and I appreciate that you give me some of yours by reading my stuff. I don't take for granted that you leave your comments here and take the time to engage in discussions. That you write me emails pointing out what you like and what you think needs some fixing.
Though I haven't met you personally, I feel that I have made new friends here. It's an amazing experience to connect like this (and I can warmly recommend to anybody to start a blog or at least read some). 

So please, just keep doing what you do and I too will try my best to keep writing interesting posts and newsletters and tweets.

Thanks again! 
Nadja

beingwithorses, chillen

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment